Baby Bump
Once I had a baby bump.
It was small and secret.
It hid beneath my clothes,
So no one else could see.
It made me eat strange things.
It made me leave the room a lot.
It made me fall asleep a lot.
But most of all,
It made me smile.
Once I had a baby bump.
It was round and special.
It showed beneath my clothes,
So all my friends could see.
It made me say strange things.
It made me cook and clean a lot.
It made me laugh and cry a lot.
But most of all,
It made me smile.
Once I had a baby bump.
It was big and squirmy.
It poked out from my clothes,
So everyone could see.
It made me feel strange things.
It made me huff and puff a lot.
It made me wait and watch a lot.
But most of all,
It made me smile.
Once I had a baby bump,
‘Cause you were in there!
And then you came out!
And here you are!
You make me do strange things.
You make me run around a lot.
Once I had a baby bump.
It was small and secret.
It hid beneath my clothes,
So no one else could see.
It made me eat strange things.
It made me leave the room a lot.
It made me fall asleep a lot.
But most of all,
It made me smile.
Once I had a baby bump.
It was round and special.
It showed beneath my clothes,
So all my friends could see.
It made me say strange things.
It made me cook and clean a lot.
It made me laugh and cry a lot.
But most of all,
It made me smile.
Once I had a baby bump.
It was big and squirmy.
It poked out from my clothes,
So everyone could see.
It made me feel strange things.
It made me huff and puff a lot.
It made me wait and watch a lot.
But most of all,
It made me smile.
Once I had a baby bump,
‘Cause you were in there!
And then you came out!
And here you are!
You make me do strange things.
You make me run around a lot.
You make me kiss and hug a lot.
But most of all,
You make me smile.
You make me smile.
Oh oh oh! That is so lovely!! :) How beautiful! That absolutely is crying out to be published as a children's book! I can see it already!
ReplyDelete